A list of presentations to be given at the Bluegrass Beekeeping School in Frankfort on March 10th has been added to the Bluegrass Beekeeping School webpage. A schedule with times for each class should be up by the end of the week. In addition, updated information on the Frankfort Bee Friendly weekend has also been added.
Sign up for Phil’s email list!
Want to hear from me when I have new information, that you might be interested in? It is easy to sign up to receive my emails.
Click here to open the sign-up form in a new page. This also tells me, a little about you, when you contact me with a question.
If you change your mind it is easy to unsubscribe.
You can also email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, I'm happy to respond to email questions.
Phil’s past posts by topic
- 2016 new hives from package bees
- A Tale of Two Hives
- A Tale of Two Nucs
- Africanized honey bees
- Beekeeping diseases, parasites and pests
- Beekeeping in the media
- Beginning Beekeeping
- Buying bees and beekeeping equipment
- Guest post from Kent Williams
- Guest posts
- Hive management
- Honey bee behavior
- Honey bee biology
- Honey bee or beekeeping research
- Natural history
- Phil's travels!
- Phil’s reflections, but not beekeeping or barely beekeeping.
- Questions from beekeepers and Phil’s replies
- Removing and processing your honey crop
- Schools, classes, beekeeping groups, education
- The beekeepers book shelf
- Thoughts on beekeeping by Phil
- What other beekeepers are up to
Phil’s Beekeeping Info