Sign up for Phil’s email list!
Want to hear from me when I have new information, that you might be interested in? It is easy to sign up to receive my emails.
Click here to open the sign-up form in a new page. This also tells me, a little about you, when you contact me with a question.
If you change your mind it is easy to unsubscribe.
You can also email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, I'm happy to respond to email questions.
Phil’s past posts by topic
- 2016 new hives from package bees
- A Tale of Two Hives
- A Tale of Two Nucs
- Africanized honey bees
- Beekeeping diseases, parasites and pests
- Beekeeping in the media
- Beginning Beekeeping
- Buying bees and beekeeping equipment
- Guest post from Kent Williams
- Guest posts
- Hive management
- Honey bee behavior
- Honey bee biology
- Honey bee or beekeeping research
- Natural history
- Phil's travels!
- Phil’s reflections, but not beekeeping or barely beekeeping.
- Questions from beekeepers and Phil’s replies
- Removing and processing your honey crop
- Schools, classes, beekeeping groups, education
- The beekeepers book shelf
- Thoughts on beekeeping by Phil
- What other beekeepers are up to
Phil’s Beekeeping Info